Full Time · $50,000/salary · Real Estate
As Account Manager you will provide operational support to property manager and property owner accounts in your assigned portfolio. Additional projects include coordination with Nooklyn New Developments.
- Create Nooklyn listings for properties in the assigned portfolio.
- Update existing listings to reflect changes, or to improve listing accuracy or performance.
- Monitor the performance of listings on Nooklyn and Streeteasy.
- Request photos, confirm accuracy and provide for unit access by agents.
- (During periods of mandated work-from-home you will be assisted in managing keys remotely.)
Maintain daily communication with property management or property owner accounts re:
- Existing application files and closings.
- New deposits or potential deposits.
- Listing performance in advertising and showing.
- Negotiating offers and terms.
- Coordinate receipt of checks and signed leases.
- Invoicing for commission payments (including past due).
Maintain communication with showing agents re:
- Client/Renter feedback on showings.
- Existing/ potential clients that may be a good match for portfolio listings.
- General feedback that may reflect on listing performance.
- Maintain spreadsheet records of portfolio listings’ performance.
- Provide summaries of leasing activity by the week to supervisor.
- Study the performance of portfolio listings and comparable listings by monitoring a variety of apartment marketing sites.
- Record high performance &/or shortcomings in customer service, file preparation, money collection, or file closing among agents.
- Make recommendations on how to better perform on existing accounts and expand the portfolio.
- Provide Nooklyn digital platform feedback.
- Develop familiarity with Nooklyn Pre-Development Consulting and New Developments. Assist in projects such as developing materials and performance tracking.
- Assist in developing marketing and logistical support for storefront and other Commercial Listings.
- Collaborate with supervisor and other Nooklyn staff on further opportunities in real estate.
- Monitor Nooklyn Photos in general and help with assignment approvals.